Magic Shadow is an eye shadow effect that employs the use of pigments artistically embedded in to the eyelids to magically give enchanting accents.
This elegant powdery eyeshadow effect can be achieved with the use of natural liquid pigments in subtle colors that delivers a velvety powder finish providing a hint of glamour on the delicate eyelids and creates radiant effects into the eyes.
Who needs it?
- Anyone who is tired of using eyeshadow products that crumble and bleed into the eye crease when applied.
- Anyone who isn’t skilled in applying eye makeup and who is always upset about falling pigments under the eyes from eyeshadow products resembling the look of unpleasant eyebags or dark under eye circles
- Women who wants to look all made up by wearing an eyeshadow 24/7
- Women who doesn’t plan on wearing eyeshadow products for the next 6 months to 1 year
- Anyone who wants to bring people’s attention to their eyes by highlighting it with elegant colors of semi-permanent makeup pigments and creatively styling it in tune with the latest eye makeup trend
- Women who wants to make their eyes look big and captivating thru semi-permanent eyeshadow application
- Do not wash your eyelids for the next 24 hours
- Do not use any cleansing product on the eyelids for 2-3 days and only mild cleansing products after that
- Do not use oil-based products 1 week after the procedure
- Never rub the lids rigorously
- Avoid soaking the eyelids (swimming, crying, etc.)
Time and Process
Time Required: About 1 hour
Anesthesia (30-40 minutes) > Design > Cosmetic Procedure > Absorption (5 minutes) > Secondary Anesthesia (5-10 minutes) > Design > Absorption (3 minutes)